10 Best WiFi Router UPS In India 12v 2022
After the Covid -19 situation, most of us who are still working from home agree with the 24/7 essential need of internet connection. We can’t deny the fact that we all are reliable on the internet for our professional needs. In this article, we are going to provide you a list of the WiFi Router UPS in India to solve the problem of the internet while power cuts once for all.
Professionals working from home, freelancers, students & outsource working professionals need good internet connectivity with affordable packages. And think about the power cuts we all suffer in the commercial or residential areas of India to satisfy the distribution.
So no matter how reliable or fast your internet connection is? You need a device that can maintain the power of your internet even in the absence or shortage of power supply.
Now we find out what a Mini UPS for a router normally does? UPS device is basically known as an internet extender that saves you from sudden disruption of the internet.
It can give you internet connectivity of 4 to 5 hours. You have to connect the charging plug of the Wi-Fi router to the back of the UPS device. It will start charging the router whenever it is needed.
Benefits Of Using WiFi Router UPS
Using UPS for your Wi-Fi router can save you a lot of effort while taking call meetings or webinars. Think about it, you are in the middle of some important client meeting & the power of the whole area shut down for a while.
During that moment the unavailability can turn your important meeting into disaster. There will be a lot of benefits of using UPS for Wi-Fi Router which are as follows:
1. Zero Lag functioning
These UPS router devices are great in maintaining zero lag functioning which means no internet interruptions at all. Whenever your router needs an immediate charge, the backup will be provided to it through UPS.
It automatically switches to a UPS device for backup without giving you the lag of seconds.
2. Long Battery Back Up
You do not need to worry about the charging of the router device. Just keep a UPS device handy all the time & you never be on short of internet connection. These UPS devices are portable & compact which is an advantage to us for carrying them safely.
3. Power Protection From Overcharging & Voltage
UPS devices can protect your Wi-Fi routers from the issue of voltage fluctuations or overcharging. Any continuous charge or voltage spike can harm your router device or damage the device.
So, you can use a UPS device as a voltage stabilizer to protect the battery.
4. Intelligent Battery Or Charge Management
UPs devices come with the excellent feature of battery management. The router automatically shifts to UPS when the power is needed. At the same time, the UPS device keeps its battery full & shuts down till the time of power failure.
It provides long battery backup even if more than one device is connected to it.
5. UPS For Equipment Connectivity
If you are someone who keeps your data online for every essential work & needs continuous internet in order to access those important files or equipment. Then you should set up a UPS device for you.
It provides enough time for your pieces of equipment or files that you can save without feeling any rush.
List Of 11 Best WiFi Router UPS / ups for wifi router
Table of Contents
- 1. Resonate Router UPS CRU12V2 Power Backup For Wi-Fi Router
- 2. Zinq Technologies ZQ-6600 12V Mini WiFi Router UPS
- 3. Oakter Mini UPS For Wi-Fi Router 12V Uninterrupted Power Backup
- 4. Cuzor Mini ups for wifi router
- 5. dr.com Smart Mini UPS Power Backup For Wi-Fi Router
- 6. QUBO Mini ups for wifi router
- 7. Mareechi 12v DC Mini UPS Power Backup For Wi-Fi Routers
- 9. MiniUPS Powercub Wi-Fi Routers
- 10. SRRK Router UPS For Wi-Fi Router
1. Resonate Router UPS CRU12V2 Power Backup For Wi-Fi Router
Resonate Router UPS for Wi-Fi Routers (12 V) is the most reliable & best choice available in Indian markets or online. It can keep you connected online despite the power trips or failures. Power backups of more than 4 hours can make your life much easier.
Now, you do not need to worry about the internet interruption while taking zoom meetings, calls, or webinars.
- Power backup for 4 hours straight.
- Lightweight or easy to carry.
- 1 year of warranty
- 30 seconds DIY installation
- Use it to charge your mobile phone.
- Available in 5V, 9V or 12V variants.
- Zero lag switching
- Check your device before buying if it is compatible with only 12V.
2. Zinq Technologies ZQ-6600 12V Mini WiFi Router UPS
Zinq Technologies Wi-Fi Router UPS provides you freedom from power failures. Zinq UPS is based on smart charging technology which means you do not need to keep a watch on UPS charging.
When the power supply is available, the UPS battery gets charged automatically & the UPS connects with Wi-Fi Router whenever the power supply is cut down.
- Budget Friendly
- 1-year warranty by the manufacturer
- Easy installation
- Compact in size
- 4 connectors available: 2 for inputs or 2 for outputs
- Protection from short circuit or overload
- Power Backup of 4 hours
- BIS certification
- Similar to other UPS devices.
3. Oakter Mini UPS For Wi-Fi Router 12V Uninterrupted Power Backup
Oakter Mini Wi-Fi Router UPS is one of the most compatible UPS devices that supports almost all kinds of single Wi-Fi routers. Now stay connected with your online meetings, classes, gaming & CCTV cameras without worrying about the backup of the Wi-Fi router.
It is compatible with 12V router devices.
- Provide power back up from 20 mins to 2 hours.
- Simple setup
- Automatic charging
- Always comes pre charged
- Protect the router from overload or insufficient power supply
- Universal socket plugs & set up box for CCTV
- A bit expensive as compared to other UPS devices.
- Less power backup
4. Cuzor Mini ups for wifi router
Cuzor Mini UPS is the power backup device that builds with world-class technology that supports almost every device router device of 12 V. Do not get irritated with power cuts. Set up cuzor mini UPS with your router.
This device can protect your Wi-Fi router from extra overload as well as balance the excess heating in the UPS device. The device is built of ABS material with extra fine quality & great looks.
- Power Backup of 3 to 5 hours
- Long Battery life
- Compact size and portable
- LED indicator
- Overcharging protection
- Zero lag switching
- 1 year of warranty
- Mostly out of stock
5. dr.com Smart Mini UPS Power Backup For Wi-Fi Router
dr.com Smart Mini UPS is innovatively designed to give extra power connection to your router device instead of a complete shutdown of the internet. You can continuously operate on your workstation as it ensures the regular extension of power even in the case of security or lighting devices.
The led indicator helps you in finding when your UPS device needs a charge or not. You can also charge your smartphones or various other devices.
- 6 hours power backup.
- Easy installation
- Compact size
- Provides 5V, 9V or 12V
- Protection from overcharge or short circuit.
- The price of the device is quite high. But it was worth it.
6. QUBO Mini ups for wifi router
Enjoy continuous internet connection with QUBO Mini UPS For Wi-Fi Router in case of electrical failures. It provides you a facility of being connected to your internet for more than 4 hours without any disruption.
It is well equipped with a power management system that manages all the power to provide you long uninterrupted internet hours.
- Instant switch to power backup without any delay.
- Power supply for more than 4 hours.
- Safe & trusted device
- Voltage Regulation
- DIY Installation
- Ideal design & easy fit in size
- 12 months warranty
- Offers less hours of backup as compared to other devices.
7. Mareechi 12v DC Mini UPS Power Backup For Wi-Fi Routers
Mareechi 12v DC Mini UPS is a compact design power back device for Wi-Fi devices that can provide 3 to 6 extended hours of internet. If you are facing huge losses in your business or working hours.
Buying a mini UPS for a router can be a great solution that can fit along with your router to provide an power extra support.
- Instant switch to back up once the power is gone.
- Compatible with 12 V router devices
- Highly affordable & under the budget
- Easy installation or otherwise manual is provided with the device.
- Lithium ion batteries
- People sometimes face stability issues.
8. DreamStateLogic Technologies Private Limited Pocket-Fit UPS For Routers
DreamStateLogic Technologies has come up with pocket size Wi-Fi router UPS devices that are easy to carry or install. These pocket sized devices are made up of great quality polycarbonate material that makes this small size device rough & tough.
It has many features like voltage protection, overcharging control, battery management at a nominal price.
- Ultra fast switching
- Under-voltage lockout
- Thermal cut off
- Overcharge protection
- Battery backup of more than 4 hours.
- Different accessories available with the device
- Travel friendly
- Supports router needed 12V of power
- Mostly out of stock
9. MiniUPS Powercub Wi-Fi Routers
MiniUPS Powercub 9v Mini UPS for Wi-Fi Routers is also one of the reliable mini ups devices from our list that comes with a power backup of more than 4 hours. It provides you continuous internet connection during the long hours of power cuts in your area.
The voltage router it supports is 9V which becomes a problem for the router with 12 V.
- 2900mAH power battery
- Backup for more than 3 hours
- Lithium ion battery
- Protection from getting overcharge
You can’t use this device for 12V router devices.
10. SRRK Router UPS For Wi-Fi Router
SRRK Wi-Fi UPS router UPS device is one of the trusted brands right now which makes it a more significant pick on our list. It can provide you more than 4 hours of power back in case of power outages.
Switch to the UPS battery automatically without having any lag & switch back to the main supply once the power comes back.
- It can be kept 24 hours on power without affecting the battery.
- Small & compact design.
- Supports CCTV cameras of 12 V.
- Easy installation process.
- Not very popular.
It is very common to deal with power failure or cuts in India, but you need the best solution for maintaining a non-stop reliable internet connection without any lag. In such cases, always keep a UPS device at home or at the workplace can never disconnect you from the outer world.
We have provided you the list of best UPS for Wi-Fi router for your internet connection. Finding the one according to your choice is up to you. Do let us know in the comments which one you choose for your Wi-Fi device. Shop now!
Read More : Best Smartwatches In India That Will Keep You Fit
FAQs Related To Best UPS For Wi-Fi Routers
How long will a UPS power my router?
For charging the Wi-Fi router the ups device equipped with 600VA of battery is enough. But still, you need more time for power back up than 1000VA battery is sufficient. The battery will provide you a 15 to 20 minutes charge.
The 1000 VA battery can provide you an efficient power supply of more than 1 hour.
Can we connect Wi-Fi to UPS?
Yes, you can connect your Wi-Fi, modem, router, or any device you want to charge. Plug the wire of the router device to the back of the UPS device & mount it on the wall.
Whenever there is a power failure the UPS automatically charges the Wi-Fi to give instant power backup.
How much power does a Wi-Fi router use?
The energy consumption of the Wi-Fi router is very low as compared to other devices. The router device normally consumes 2 watts to 20 watts on average on the other side wireless routers consume only around 6 watts.
They do not contain any moving parts that can use the power. They can provide internet for 24 hours if left interrupted.
Can I use a Power Bank as a router UPS?
Yes, you can connect the Wi-Fi router to your power bank with the given cable. During the time of power failure, you can use a power bank as your power backup to supply power to your router.
You have to go through the power rating of the Wi-Fi router which is mentioned behind the label.