10 Best Whey Protein In India 2022 [Best quality]
In this article, we are going to provide a complete guide on the 11 Best Whey Protein In India. With the changing era of health-conscious people, almost everyone is using muscle or protein supplements. Previously, these protein supplements were used by athletes or muscle builders. The time has changed now. Not all proteins have the same effect. Let’s find out more!
What Are Proteins?
Protein is the most complex or large molecule that supports many important functions of the body. They regulate the structure, function, or regulation of all the cells present all over the organs or body parts. They help in forming new cells or repair the old ones in all the body parts such as muscles, skin, bones, or many more.
What Are The Whey Proteins?
Whey Protein is known as the liquid milk left behind in the production of cheese. The milky liquid is whey protein. According to the research, milk contains casein (80%) as a major protein and whey (20%) as a minor protein. Whey is generated as the by-product when milk undergoes coagulation & the slightly watery gets formed with the cheese.
This whey liquid gets separated & changes into whey protein after going through various industrial processes. Whey protein is used in the form of a powder that can be added to health bars, pre, and post-workout drinks & shakes.
Benefits Of Best Whey Protein Powders
In our everyday stressful life sometimes our bodies are not able to synthesize protein in a regular manner that can alter your gym practices. Without proper protein intake you will not be able to achieve great results. Here are some of the major benefits of whey powders:
1. Pure Source Of Protein
If you are looking for high-quality protein in your diet then whey protein is your answer. Whey protein is a great source of essential amino acids & highly digestible. You have three kinds of choices to choose from such as isolates, concentrates, or hydrolysate.
2. Promotes Muscle Growth
Gaining fat can be chronic. So if you are on proper strength training with a daily nutritional value of protein you will gain muscle easily. This way you don’t worry about your muscle maintenance during rigorous exercises or intense workouts.
3. Lowers Down Blood Pressure
Most research studies show that daily use of dairy products in your diet can lower your risk of chronic heart disease. Whey protein is the pure source of dairy. Bioactive peptides called lactokinins have blood pressure maintaining properties.
4. Keep Your Cravings At Bay
Whey proteins are a good alternative to keep you fuller for long intervals of time. You do not feel any kind of hunger or food cravings once you take it as a mid-time snack. It will help you in weight loss or weight management.
5. Whey Protein Can Treat Diabetes Type 2
High blood sugar levels can create a damaging effect on your body. Insulin hormones keep your sugar levels within the proper limits for the proper functioning of the body. Whey protein is found very useful in treating type 2 diabetes by regulating sugar levels.
Here Is The List Of 10 Best Whey Protein In India
Table of Contents
- 1. Optimum Nutrition (ON) Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder
- 2. Fast & Up 100% Whey Protein
- 3. Bigmuscles Nutrition Premium Gold Whey Protein
- 4. AS-IT-IS Nutrition Whey Protein
- 5. MuscleBlaze Beginner’s Whey Protein
- 6. DREXSPORT – Wild Whey – Organic, Grass-fed Whey Protein Powder
- 7. MyFitFuel MFF Whey Protein
- 8. Nakpro PERFORM Whey Protein Supplement Powder
- 9. Isopure Low Carb 100% Whey Protein
- 10. Myprotein – Impact Whey Protein Powder
1. Optimum Nutrition (ON) Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder
Optimum Nutrition offers you the best Whey Protein In India with premium ingredients. Its main highlight is that you will get hydrolyzed or ultra-filtered whey protein isolate in all your protein shakes or homemade bars at affordable prices. Optimum Nutrition has served many prestigious bodybuilders & athletes for more than 35 years.
- Fast & Easy To Digest Whey Protein Powders
- It can be used for pre or post-work meals or drinks.
- The quality it offers is premium.
- It has 25 grams of protein per scoop serving.
- Boosts your muscle recovery or enhances the immune system.
- 100% of Protein from Whey Isolate
- It keeps you full for a long time that reduces the overeating
- Every ingredient is tested.
- 80% protein per serving
- Available in different flavors.
- The percentage of sodium is quite high per serving.
2. Fast & Up 100% Whey Protein
Fast & Up 100% Whey Protein is the best Whey Protein In India that is purely crafted for enhancing the performance of the body. It is one of the most recommendable choices by bodybuilders or gym freaks. It’s every serving consists of 24g pure protein in a combination of isolate + concentrate whey protein.
- It does not contain any banned substance.
- It contains Grass Fed whey protein.
- There is no added sugar in the protein.
- Creamy coffee flavor is available.
- Low lactose content
- You can enhance digestion with digestive enzymes.
- It helps in building lean muscles or workout recovery.
- Easily fulfill your daily requirement of proteins.
- It can maintain your overall well-being with fast post-workout recovery.
- It comes only in one flavor.
Bigmuscles Nutrition Premium Gold Whey Protein is one of the best whey proteins that is made to feed the muscles of athletes or gym lovers with a proper protein boost. It does not make you feel like traditional protein powders that help in muscle recovery & bodybuilding. The main ingredient that fuels up your workout is whey protein isolate.
- The protein powder is sports-friendly.
- It gets easily absorbed in the body.
- No preservatives were added to the powder.
- No additional soy.
- Available in more than 8 flavors.
- Whey protein powder can help in muscle growth & pump them.
- You do not need to worry about fast post-workout recovery.
- Boost the overall performance of the body.
- It helps you in gaining lean muscles.
- Sometimes it tastes sweet.
4. AS-IT-IS Nutrition Whey Protein
AS-IT-IS Nutrition Whey Protein is made up of the industrial process of cold processing without devaluing all the natural properties. It is one of the best whey protein powders in India with all its natural properties intact. You can get a high-quality Whey Protein Concentrate that gets absorbed quickly for muscle growth & repair.
- No artificial flavor in the protein powder.
- Clinically tested for pure protein.
- Each serving consists of 5.4g of BCAA which is high.
- It is Non-GMO and Gluten-Free.
- It helps all body-building people to recover faster.
- Less processed in nature means you get the maximum amount of protein.
- You can use AS-IT-IS whey protein in many flexible ways.
- You will get the best-assured quality protein powder.
- Hard to dissolve sometimes.
5. MuscleBlaze Beginner’s Whey Protein
MuscleBlaze brand offers a variety of protein powders to make your journey of muscle-building more interesting. With the reputed & trusted brand Muscle blaze you will get instant results. MuscleBlaze Beginner’s Whey Protein is one of the best whey proteins for beginners. If your diet is deficient in proteins you must try this affordable whey protein.
- No added sugars
- No banned products are used
- You will get 12g protein per serving with 40% of the requirement.
- Easy to blend, good quality & taste nice.
- Muscleblaze whey protein helps in boosting your immunity.
- Continue your muscle recovery & growth.
- It helps in building lean muscles.
- No side effects at all.
- No other flavors
Also read : 10 Best Korean eye creams to get rid of wrinkles
6. DREXSPORT – Wild Whey – Organic, Grass-fed Whey Protein Powder
DREXSPORT – Wild Whey – Organic, Grass-fed Whey Protein Powder is one of the best whey proteins. Drexsport offers their client whey protein with incredible ingredients. The brand works on the motto of happy grass-fed cows producing better milk. Their extraction methods save you from other artificial protein powders with preservatives.
- 100% all-natural products.
- No banned or toxic ingredients.
- Pure & wild whey.
- Great Quality
- A unique combination of wild whey.
- It delivers you the best performance boost during your workouts.
- It helps in weight loss.
- Build your muscles or enhance your immunity.
- Only 1kg or 2kg quantity jars are available.
7. MyFitFuel MFF Whey Protein
MFF offers high-quality protein powder with proper nutritional value. It is the best whey powder in India that goes under a lot of testing parameters to deliver the original protein. The high-quality ingredients help in making the best recipes with unique ideas.
- Delivers you 24.3g of protein in each serving
- BCAA per serving is 5.4gm
- Original ingredients or premium quality
- Whey imported from the USA.
- This brand comes with complete transparency with customers.
- A lot of variety in flavors.
- It helps in maintaining your stamina or muscle growth.
- Keep up your daily protein needs.
- You can build lean muscles.
- Fast muscle or broken tissue recovery
- Some flavors you will not find appealing.
8. Nakpro PERFORM Whey Protein Supplement Powder
Nakpro PERFORM Whey Protein Supplement Powder is the best whey protein powder in India from the most trusted brand. The genuine protein powder supplements from Nakpro PERFORM can make you buy the most affordable. There are different types of whey proteins like isolate or concentrates that are also available to buy.
- Genuine ingredients
- Use it in smoothies or shakes.
- Different flavors available
- Rich source of protein
- It tastes amazing that you will not find it like supplements.
- Encourage your cell in protein synthesis.
- 100% original whey milk protein
- Don’t worry about building lean muscle.
- Muscle recovery is easy.
- No lab report with the products.
9. Isopure Low Carb 100% Whey Protein
Isopure Zero Carb 100% Whey Protein is a high-quality protein-packed by keeping very low carbs quantity. Each serving will serve you 25 grams of original whey protein without any adulteration. Taking proteins in an adequate amount every day can boost your performance. You will find glutamine in its natural form.
- No lactose or gluten ingredients.
- Zero carb whey protein
- Glutamine enriched loaded with BCAAs
- You can track your weight management.
- Muscle health according to your age group will be maintained.
- Fulfills your daily requirement of protein.
- It helps in weight loss.
- Improves overall muscle health with recovery.
- Packaging can be an issue.
10. Myprotein – Impact Whey Protein Powder
Myprotein – Impact Whey Protein Powder is budget-friendly or one of the best protein powders among so many different brands in the market. Myprotein offers you different protein supplements to support the need for nutrition by keeping every person in mind such as athletes, gym lovers & bodybuilders.
- Vegan, dairy & gluten-free.
- Each scoop contains 21g of protein.
- 3.6g of glutamine
- 4.5g of BCAAs
- You will get a high quality of protein.
- Make use of whey protein according to your needs & convenience.
- Apt for your different training goals.
- Easy muscle recovery with great performance.
- Some people can experience nausea.
FAQs Related To Best Whey Protein In India
1. How is whey protein made of?
If you are curious to know how whey protein powder is made. Then the answer is whey is produced during the production of cheese as a derivative. Milk is abundant in the protein called Casein which is approximately 80% or Whey which is 20%. Milk is heated during making cheese so that milk converts into curd & a cloudy liquid called whey.
2. Do protein shakes make you fat?
Most people think that intake of protein shakes can increase your weight or fat. But it’s a complete myth there will be no gain in muscle or fat if you are consuming the protein every day. The fat gain will depend upon the number of calories you take daily with your diet.
3. How often should you drink protein powder?
Protein shakes are the most considerable option for meals these days. They can be used as a great alternative to post-time snacks, pre-workout meals, or at the place of a mid-time snack. Normally protein shakes offer 25g to 35g per scoop. You can advisable amount to help your muscle recovery.
4. When is the best time to drink whey protein?
If you workout in morning or evening timing then you should take your whey protein shakes at couple of hours before the workout such as 1 or 2 hours before. It can help you during the workout so that you will resistant to fatigue or muscle loss. You can easily loose your weight as it avoid any kind of extra cravings.
5. Does whey powder contain lactose & how much?
Yes, whey powders are not lactose-free. In whey protein powder you can estimate approximately 80% of protein & of course a little percentage of lactose. When the milk is coagulated during cheese production the whey liquid which is collected behind contains almost 5% of lactose with other minerals or protein.
6. Can you drink whey protein shakes on keto?
Yes, you can drink whey protein if you are on a keto diet. It depends on what kind of whey protein you are taking. There are two types of whey protein that are Isolate or Concentrate. Whey protein isolate with few carbohydrates is a much wiser choice as compared to whey protein concentrate.
7. Are protein shakes only for bodybuilders?
No, it’s just a myth that these whey protein powders or supplements are made for athletes or bodybuilders. Protein is a very necessary nutrient for muscle building or recovery. So the people who want to see great results in their workout can take a recommendable amount of protein supplements.
Protein is one of the most vital nutrients when it comes to bodybuilding or muscle growth. If you are not taking a sufficient amount of proteins in your daily diet then it will be hard for you to achieve any overall results from your workout. Whey protein is a great alternative to protein supplements.
With our complete guide on the best whey protein in India, you can get a variety of options according to your needs or budget. Do let us know in the comment section which brand of whey protein you are currently using or planning to buy in the future.