10 Best Vitamin C Serums In India 2022
Now one of the most popular face serums that people rave about is Vitamin C face serums. Regardless of your skin type or age, vitamin c can do wonders for your skin. In this article, we are going to talk about finding the 10 best vitamin c serums in India.
Face Serums are the current favorites of every skin expert, beauty blogger, or dermatologist.
As they are enriched with pure forms of vitamins that easily get soaked in our skin & do not make us feel greasy like topical creams.
Main Benefits Of Best Vitamin C Face Serums In India
While talking about the benefits of Vitamin C, numerous benefits will encourage you to include these serums in your skincare regime. Let’s explore a few of them:
- Vitamin C face serums are safe to use. Many people have been using them without any skin irritation for a long time.
- Vitamin C keeps your skin hydrated & plump which in result keep you under eyes wrinkle-free or no fine lines can be seen.
- It boosts collagen production in our skin cells that give more elasticity & firmness to your skin to remove saggy & dull skin.
- It can remove redness from the skin in case you are dealing with sunburns.
- No more moisture loss from the skin if you are regularly using Vitamin C to give you a brighter look.
- Vitamin C works effectively in case of skin wounds to save you from infection, inflammation or scarring.
Table of Contents
- 1. Klairs Stabilized Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Drop
- 2. Mamaearth Skin Illuminate Vitamin C Face Serum
- 3. St. Botanica Vitamin C Hyaluronic Acid Professional Face Serum
- 4. Wow Vitamin C Facial Serum With Hyaluronic Acid
- 5. O3+ Agelock Vitamin C Serum
- 6. Kiehl’S Dermatologist Solutions Line-Reducing Concentrate
- 7. Clinique Fresh Pressed Daily Booster with Pure Vitamin C
- 8. Dot & Key Glow Revealing Vitamin C Serum
- 9. The Moms Co. Natural Vitamin C Face Serum
- 10. Derma Co. 20% Vitamin C Serum
1. Klairs Stabilized Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Drop
Klairs Vitamin C Drops have main ingredients like Vitamin C, Yuzu Extract, Centella Asiatica & Broccoli Extract. It is made based on Korean technology that tries to store a complete natural Vitamin C in its purest form with different effective ingredients.
It has a concentration of 5%, which is considered safe for sensitive skin or beginners without causing any breakouts. Centella Asiatica regenerates your skin cells & boosts the antioxidant levels to give you a more nourished look.
- 5% ascorbic acid
- Improves your dull skin tone & enlarged pores.
- Complete safe for the sensitive skin types
- It fades your dark spots & hyperpigmentation
- Anti-aging properties
2. Mamaearth Skin Illuminate Vitamin C Face Serum
Mamaearth offers one of the best vitamin C serum for the face in India under the budget-saving bar with all the effective & natural ingredients to give you desired results.
Its main ingredients are Vitamin C & turmeric. Vitamin C helps you in reducing fine lines, dark spots & improves the glow of your skin.
On the other hand, we all are well aware of turmeric’s benefits.
It enhances the glow of your skin without causing any side effects. It is the best option if you are a beginner & want to use something natural.
- It suits every skin type.
- High potent of antioxidants & vitamin c
- No harsh chemicals or fragrances.
3. St. Botanica Vitamin C Hyaluronic Acid Professional Face Serum
St. Botanica Vitamin C Serum is currently gaining a lot of attention for giving effective results. No doubt it has a higher concentration of vitamin C – 20% with Vitamin E & Hyaluronic Acid can be overdone for beginners.
But for vitamin c serums lovers, St. Botanica Vitamin C is an affordable & must-have skincare product. Hyaluronic Acid can provide a boost of extra hydration to make your skin plumper & youthful
- It removes your blemishes day by day.
- It nourishes the skin cells & provides antioxidant properties.
- It hydrates as well as brightens up your skin.
- No artificial products
4. Wow Vitamin C Facial Serum With Hyaluronic Acid
If someone wants to achieve bright skin under a budget-friendly range, the WoW Vitamin C Face serum that launched recently is a fabulous choice.
Its main ingredients are Vitamin C with a concentration of 20% witch hazel & hyaluronic acid.
Now Vitamin C repairs your skin damage, hyaluronic acid provides extreme hydration to keep your skin soft & supple as well as witch hazel to minimize all the pores to give a clearer look.
- Advance antioxidant properties.
- It provides a more firm & bright complexion.
- It fights all signs of aging.
- A complete toxin-free skincare product.
- Evens out your complexion.
5. O3+ Agelock Vitamin C Serum
O3+ Agelock Vitamin C Serum offers you the most advanced & scientifically packed skincare product with all the goodness of vitamin C. The product delivers you the exact results as it claims on the packaging.
If you have different skin issues like sensitive skin or acne-prone skin then the concentration of 20% can be a little higher.
But you can try other serums from their entire range of face serums available in the market.
- It removes dullness & dark spots from your skin
- No harsh chemicals
- Natural ingredients
- Adds glow to your skin
- Moisturises & hydrates your skin completely.
6. Kiehl’S Dermatologist Solutions Line-Reducing Concentrate
The Kiehls Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing concentrate is free from water-based formulas. Water-based formulas decrease the power of vitamin c. The antioxidants present in this face serum can stay on your skin for more than 6 days.
It penetrates 10 layers deep into the skin to give the inner radiance & glow. Pure vitamin C can brighten up your skin, reduce wrinkles or fine lines, other signs of aging & improve texture.
- Effective & instant results
- Boost radiance
- Reduce skin pores & tone the skin.
- Pure Vitamin C serum
- A little on the expensive side
- It provides your more refined texture of the skin
Also read : Best Smartwatches in India that will keep you fit
7. Clinique Fresh Pressed Daily Booster with Pure Vitamin C
If you are searching for a complete solution face serum enriched with all the vitamins? Clinique Fresh Pressed Pure Vitamin C Serum can help you in achieving the desired brighter skin with 12.05% concentration.
This serum contains hyaluronic acid, Vitamin C, A & E to de-age your skin. Vitamin C provides your skin- a refresh & renews appearance. Highly recommended for the sensitive skin people.
- Adds radiance & shine to your skin.
- It is recommended by dermatologists.
- It retains hydration with hyaluronic acid.
- Provides you supple & healthy skin.
- A little bit pricey
8. Dot & Key Glow Revealing Vitamin C Serum
Dot & Key Glow Vitamin C Serum offers you brighter skin with all-natural ingredients like acerola cherry, Kakadu plum & hyaluronic acid. This is one of the best vitamin c serums in India recommended by dermatologists.
The hyaluronic acid gives you intense moisture that makes your skin plump & bouncy. It repairs your skin cells by neutralizing the free radicals. It also enhances skin elasticity & radiance by reducing hyperpigmentation.
- Vitamin C + Hyaluronic acid
- Lightens your dark spots
- Reduce signs of aging
- Boost collagen production
- Water-based serum
- It provides hydration
9. The Moms Co. Natural Vitamin C Face Serum
The Moms Co. Natural Vitamin C Face Serum is formed with the ingredients using vitamins C, B3, B5, and E, hyaluronic acid. They have derived Vitamin C from Kakadu Plum that works as a skin lightening agent to slow down melanin production.
It has a mild smell that no longer exists after application that makes it best for sensitive or acne-prone skin.
- Safe for all skin types.
- Skin brightening natural ingredients.
- It provides brightening effects to your skin & evens out the whole skin texture.
- Hydration & radiance
- No harsh toxins
- Highly affordable
10. Derma Co. 20% Vitamin C Serum
The Derma Co gives you ultimate radiance & even skin tone with a 20% concentration of vitamin C, ferulic acid, or hyaluronic acid.
Vitamin C treats all the dark spots, hyperpigmentation & provides you immense brightness. Ferulic Acid enhances the antioxidant properties & removes free radicals, as well as hyaluronic acid, tries to maintain moisture in your skin to create plumper skin.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- It treats your dull & damaged skin.
- Brightening up your skin
- It evens out your skin & minimizes your clear skin.
- Antioxidant properties
How To Apply Vitamin C Face Serum
Vitamin C serums are not like other topical creams that you apply directly to your skin. You need to know the correct way of applying Vitamin C face serum to gain maximum benefits out of it.
Here are quick steps you can follow:
- The first step is to cleanse your face properly & wipe all the dirt & oil you have on your skin.
- Now put some good quality toner on your semi-dry face.
- After applying toner, it is the correct time to use vitamin c face serum as serum gets soaked in your skin immediately.
- Take 3 to 4 drops of serum on your palms & massage it on your skin with your fingertips till it gets soaked. If it’s high in concentration try to mix it with your moisturizer.
- After serum, use a generous amount of moisturizer on your skin.
Things To Keep In Mind While Storing Vitamin C Serums
- Always choose a black-colored or opaque bottle for keeping Vitamin c face serums.
- These serums can be only stored in a cool ( not in the fridge), dry or dark place away from the sunlight.
- Never leave the bottle open for a prolonged time otherwise it gets oxidized or yellow.
- Keep the serum away from the temperatures like heat or humidity.
- Tightly close the lid or cap after using the face serum.
- Never use the oxidized or brown-colored vitamin C as it is harmful to the skin.
FAQs Related To Best Vitamin C Serums In India
What is the perfect age to start using Vitamin C Serum?
The perfect age to start using Vitamin C is 18+. It protects your skin from skin damage & repairs your skin cells. A gentle or low concentrated vitamin c serum can be used daily along with sunscreens. Vitamin C helps even out your skin tone.
When should I Apply Vitamin Face Serum?
You can apply the serum before going to bed or in the morning followed by sunscreen. You first have to apply a thin layer first then followed by thick consistency.
You should follow this pattern >> apply cleanser >> toner >> face serums >> moisturizers & then followed by sunscreen.
Can vitamin C cause breakouts?
Yes, vitamin C can cause irritation or breakouts if it is highly concentrated. Try to start from a low concentration & always do a patch test. Once your skin gets habitual to the low concentration you can increase the concentration.
Does vitamin C serum have side effects?
Yes, many sensitive skin people or acne-prone skin can experience side effects. We strongly suggest they do a patch test or take advice from your dermatologist before buying any face serums. Common side effects are itching, redness & swelling.
Can vitamin C serum be used on sensitive skin?
Yes, absolutely. These face serums are safe to use on sensitive skin with low potent but they can cause a burning sensation a little bit. If it stings a lot contact your dermatologist as soon as possible. Try not to use these serums in the area where you have done exfoliation.
Is Vitamin C good for dry skin?
Vitamin C promotes collagen production & acts as a strong barrier on your face skin. These barriers do not let happen any moisture loss from your skin which helps dry skin people to stay long with hydrated face skin.
How long does it take for vitamin C serum to absorb?
Most probably it will take 60 to 90 seconds to get absorbed more deeply into our skin.
Also read : Best BB cream in India to unclog your oily and acne prone skin
Taking care of your skin at the correct time can save you from a lot of skin problems. Vitamin C serums in India listed above are highly useful when it comes to skincare. We should include them in our regime to avoid unnecessary damage & get desired results. Our list of best vitamin c serum in India 2021 can help you in finding the right one within your budget. Let us know which vitamin C face serum you are obsessed with within the comment section.