Best Power Bank Under 1000 In India [Portable]
In this article, we will be going to discuss what are power banks & a review guide of the best power bank under 1000 rupees budget both 10000mah & 20000mah. In today’s busy world, everyone is on the run for work, home, travel, or stay immersed in multiple online activities.
They need constant connection with the outer world through smartphones or tablets. But sometimes, you don’t have enough time, or a 24 hours busy schedule can outrun the battery life of these devices. It means no more meetings, plans, text, or social media for hours until your electronic devices get charged.
These days it can be a little impossible for anyone to do that. In such conditions, a power bank can be a great source of charging your devices without any need for an electronic outlet. This guide will help you a lot in choosing an affordable or best option for you. Let’s begin!
What Is A Power Bank?
In the last few decades, power banks have changed the scenario of charging electronic devices at your convenience. You don’t need to be around the main plug for charging your devices. This is the greatest feature of power banks. Even the wireless chargers are also there in the markets in case you need them
Power Banks are electronic devices that hold a charge for your battery-operated equipment. For instance, you are somewhere where you can’t find a socket to charge your device. At that time you can charge your device with the help of power banks. They come with various storage capacities.
Power Banks can charge any electronic device such as Bluetooth speakers, earphones, headphones, smartwatches, tablets, or smartphones. So power banks act as your new generation chargers on the go when you don’t have time for charging.
There are different brands, shapes, or sizes available to choose from that relate to your needs. Power bank usually takes a maximum of 2 hours to get a charge but it totally depends upon the capacity of the power bank you are using.
Why Do You Need To Buy A Power Bank?
If you are still thinking that you should buy a power bank or not then let’s give you some insights on when you will know if you need a power bank for your regular needs or if it is just an assumption.
- If you are surfing a lot on your smartphone, or tablet then you are going to need a power bank regularly.
- If the power banks are available at an affordable price with the trust of the best brands.
- When you have more than one device to charge, it becomes difficult sometimes to get multiple port chargers but power banks are a great help in such cases.
- Power banks are portable chargers that mean you have a charging plug anytime or anywhere.
- You have multiple options in power banks like different capacities, different charging ports, waterproof, dustproof, or with many amazing features.
Things To Know Before Buying A Power Banks
There are plenty of power banks all around the Indian markets. You might be confused about what factors you need to be looking for to get the best power banks. Let’s decode for you!
Different Size Can Be Advantage:
Size can be a real deciding factor sometimes while making a decision. Now you have to find out what you need the most capacity or portability. As you know portable power banks are small or bigger the size more will be the capacity. Power banks range from 2,000mah to 20,000mah incapacity.
Can Be Used For Multiple Devices
Large capacity offers one more advantage while using power banks. Power banks can charge multiple devices. Yes, if your power bank has a large enough capacity then you can charge a different device with multiple ports.
Charge The Power Banks
For connecting power banks with your devices, you are going to need a micro USB cable. You can use a USB cable to charge your power banks. At the same time, some power bank brands offer separate cables with their devices.
Charging time depends upon the capacity your power bank holds. If it has a low amount of capacity then it gets charged in less time otherwise it is going to take a while to charge. Buy according to the capacity needs of your devices.
High Quality With Battery Life
Before buying, always look for reliable brands or customer reviews to get high-quality battery power banks. If they can’t offer you premium battery life with light indicators or an inbuilt flashlight then you don’t have to worry about running out of batteries.
Here Is A List Of 10 Best Power Bank Under 1000 In India
Table of Contents
- Best power bank under 1000
- 1. pTron Dynamo Pro 10000mAh 18W Power Bank
- 2. Zinq Technologies 20000mAh Li-Polymer Power Bank
- 3. Portronics Power PRO 10K 10000mAh Power Bank
- 4. Mi 10000mAH Li-Polymer Power Bank
- 5. URBN 10000 mAh Li-Polymer Ultra Compact Power Bank
- 6. Philips DLP1710CR Fast Charging 10W Power Bank
- 7. Gionee 10000mAh Li-Polymer Slim Design Power Bank
- 8. Redmi 10000 mAh Fast Charging Slim Power Bank
- 9. Croma 18W 10000mAh Lithium Polymer Power Bank
- 10. realme 10000mAh 12W Li-Polymer Power Bank
Best power bank under 1000
1. pTron Dynamo Pro 10000mAh 18W Power Bank
pTron Dynamo Pro 10000mAh 18W Power Bank with an ergonomic design and large capacity gives you the best power banks under 1000 rupees. pTron is the best-trusted Indian brand for providing extra advanced protection to your electronic devices. It is slim or easy to handle, which makes it perfect for traveling.
- Both the cables come with 18W of power.
- Micro-USB & USB-C (PD) input ports
- Safe & reliable device used with any electronic device.
- High-density Li-Polymer battery with max charging capacity.
- Fast Charging more than 1 device.
- Affordable price with the warranty period.
2. Zinq Technologies 20000mAh Li-Polymer Power Bank
Power your mobile with the Zinq Technologies Li-Polymer Power Bank with a large capacity of 20000mAh. It comes with 2 USB ports, USB -C port, or 1 micro USB port. Zinc Technologies offers the best power banks under 1000 rupees with the latest features. Power banks take almost 6 hours to get fully charged.
- When a device is connected, it starts charging or stops after 30 seconds of unplugging.
- LED indicator to flash how much charge capacity is left.
- Both inputs or output outlets are available in the device.
- It is lightweight & easy to carry.
- Compatible with almost 99% of the chargers.
3. Portronics Power PRO 10K 10000mAh Power Bank
Experience the power with Portronics Power PRO 10K 10000mAh Power Bank. It is one of the best power banks under 10000. Portronics Power Banks provide sufficient charge to keep the devices charged for a whole day. You get 12 months of warranty on the device.
- Compatible with all the devices like smartphones, tablets, headphones, or many more.
- It gets charged by taking 5 hours & after then you can use it the whole day.
- USB port or type C port both are present to make charging hassle-free.
- There are different other features like best performance, overcurrent protection, sleek design & lightweight.
4. Mi 10000mAH Li-Polymer Power Bank
Mi 10000mAH Li-Polymer Power Bank is one of the best power banks under 10,000 that offers high speed in fast charging. Mi power banks are known for delivering sleek design, high output, or best performance. You will get many distinctive features such as reset mechanism, over-voltage protection, temperature resistance, over-current control, or many more as compared to other brands.
- There are dual USB ports in the device.
- Two-way fast charging helps you survive the busy days of your schedule.
- Sleek & lightweight that you can carry it in your pocket.
- Secure & modern look with 180° ergonomic arc design & alloy case.
5. URBN 10000 mAh Li-Polymer Ultra Compact Power Bank
URBN 10000 mAh Li-Polymer Ultra-Compact Power Bank comes with an extraordinary power backup that helps you survive the whole day if your electronic devices are not charged. It gives you one of the best power banks under 10,000 that you will never leave behind your power banks. You can easily carry URBN for long travels or flights. The compact & smooth texture of the URBN provides a modern touch.
- 10000 mAh Li-Polymer battery gives you the same boost of charge as your charger does.
- 22.5W helps you in getting instant charge through cables.
- Multi-Port is available to help you with the charging of multiple devices.
- The device saves your mobile phones from any electrical damage.
- LED indicator helps you in finding out when the charging is complete.
6. Philips DLP1710CR Fast Charging 10W Power Bank
Philips DLP1710CR Fast Charging 10W Power Bank helps you in maintaining touch with your loved ones when your phone battery is drained out. It can save your day by offering fast charging of 3A with multiple ports for your portable devices like tablets, smartphones, or cameras. It is one the best power banks under 1000 rupees from the most renowned brand Philips.
- A sturdy body made up of plastic
- 2 USB ports for charging multiple devices.
- LED power indicator for a close look at charging
- It is compatible with any portable device with a USB cable
- Travel friendly for all your outdoor activities
- Compact or light weight.
7. Gionee 10000mAh Li-Polymer Slim Design Power Bank
Power up your style with metallic Gionee 10000mAh Li-Polymer Slim Design Power Bank. Sleek designed body elevates your power bank out of question. You can try the Gionee brand for yourself. It offers you the best power banks under 1000 rupees with 10,000 mAh power capacity.
- You can charge multiple devices at one time.
- Fast charging in no time & your smartphone is ready to use.
- Lightweight with a bodyweight of 240 grams
- 1 Micro USB Cable with 6 months warranty.
- You can keep an eye on light indicators.
8. Redmi 10000 mAh Fast Charging Slim Power Bank
Enjoy the maximum durability with optimal performance of Redmi 10000 mAh fast charging power bank. Redmi offers you the best power banks under 1000 rupees with advanced chip protection. It provides you 10W efficient charging with all your devices. Excellent power specification under such a budget is a great deal.
- A great feature of universal compatibility
- High power output
- The sleek & sturdy design of the power bank makes it more reliable.
- Dual ports with USB & Type C variety.
- The Li-polymer battery gives you better results.
- Temperature resistant or overcharge protection.
- You can charge with advanced low power mode.
- 6 months of warranty.
9. Croma 18W 10000mAh Lithium Polymer Power Bank
Croma 18W 10000mAh Lithium Polymer Power Bank can be an ideal choice for smartphones or tablets when it comes to productive features in one device. It is the best power bank under 1000. The two-way fast charging along with an output of 18 W makes it a lot faster in charging than a normal charging device. So don’t worry when you are not able to charge your electronic device because of some reason.
- It is a made in India brand.
- Keeps you safe from over-current or voltage situations.
- Lithium Polymer batteries provide high charge.
- You will get extended support from the Croma brand
- 2 USB ports make it easy to charge multiple devices.
10. realme 10000mAh 12W Li-Polymer Power Bank
realme 10000mAh 12W Li-Polymer Power Bank ensures stable or fast charging to your devices in a few hours. It is one of the best power banks under 1000 with a powerful charge capacity. Different latest features such as 14 layers of advanced protection from the realme brand make it more competitive or approachable in Indian markets.
- Dual outputs help in multiple device charging
- Low current mode is present.
- 12 W quick charge makes it more useful.
- It is compatible with multiple devices.
- Comfortable design & easy to use.
- Travel friendly.
1. Are power banks worth it?
Yes, power banks are worth the buy. When you are constantly away from your charging plugs but not from your mobile phones. You simply are going to need your power banks. Power banks can charge multiple devices at any time. Even they save your devices from any short circuits or damage that can happen from regular charging.
2. Do power banks stop charging when full?
Many power banks come with the feature of protection from overcharging. So whenever your mobile phone gets completely charged the power banks stop charging. So stop thinking that overcharge can damage your device. You can definitely buy a power bank without keeping in mind that it could kill your device.
3. Do power banks ruin your phone?
Yes, it can ruin your phone if you are using a non branded or low quality power banks for your devices. Wrong voltage can also cause a serious threat. So no doubt that you can charge various devices without using any plug but try to find the correct option for you first.
4. How many times can you use a power bank?
Most of the power banks can range between the charge capacity of 2000 mAh to 20,000 mAh. How many times you can charge your smartphone or tablets depends upon the capacity of the power bank. A power bank of 10,000mAh can charge a mobile phone of 3000mAH three times.
5. Is 10000 mAh power bank enough?
Yes, you can purchase 10,000mAH power banks. But with mobile phones or other electronic gadgets, it totally depends upon your daily needs. Because the person who constantly uses their gadgets is going to need a power bank with sufficient charge. On average, 10,000mAh will be sufficient for your needs.
6. Which is better 10000mah or 20000mAh power bank?
10,000 mAH is the most affordable or widely used power bank among people. It comes with a thin & sleek design. You can buy a power bank of 20,000 mAh but it will be quite bulky as the battery charge gets doubled.
Conclusion on best power bank under 1000
Power banks can be a great help when you are in the middle of a call, meeting or travel or your battery goes down. You can instantly plug the power bank before the device shuts down & resume to whatever you were doing. Our list can help you to choose the best power bank for you under the affordable price of 1000 rupees.
Do let us know in the comment section which power bank is your personal favorite or you are going to buy for use.